A Westcoast Spin on a Classic Canadian Cocktail
If you didn’t get the opportunity to try one of these legendary cocktails at the lodge this year, this is your chance to try making it at home! And even though regular smoked salmon garnish will suffice, we suggest the very best from Haida Wild Seafoods.
- Start off by moistening the rim of a tall glass with lemon juice and Caesar rimmer and fill the glass halfway with ice.
- Squeeze in a slice of lemon and add it into the glass.
- Add just enough Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce to cover the bottom of the glass and spice it with 3-5 drops of Tabasco – depending on your preferred heat level!
- Add 1.5oz of your favourite premium vodka.
- Add a splash of pickle juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with Clamato juice and give that a stir.
- Garnish your cocktail with a spicy bean, asparagus and Haida Wild’s Signature Hot Smoked Salmon. Don’t be afraid to get creative… try it with a green olive, a a Wild Spot Prawn or even smoked oysters!
- Season with salt and pepper and top it off with shaved horseradish if desired.
And voila, it’s Haida Wild Caesar time…cheers!